This betting site offers a convenient betting platform for its users. Its registration deposit and access to your winnings are easy.
Registering for an M-Bet TanzaniaAccount
- Follow this link to go to the registration page
- Create an M-bet wallet (This is optional. It lets you load some money to your M-Bet account and avoid loading money from your mobile payment platform of choice everytime you)
- Confirm that you agree with the terms and conditions of the site and that you are above 18 years of age.
- Compared to other betting sites, this site requests for additional details like your city and network use.
M-bet offers a wide array of payment options from Vodacom MPesa, Tigo, Airtel money and Halo Pesa. Each payment option has a pay bill number that automatically deposits money in your M-Bet wallet after completing instructions.
READ ALSO: Best Sports Betting Sites in Tanzania
The amount for the bet can be paid after compiling your bet slip or you can load your M-Bet wallet in advance so that it has money whenever you need to make a bet.
Making a Bet Ticket
- Click the Sports betting icon which gives the varied options of games and odds which you can choose from.
- After selection of your games (considering the odds), the next step is calculating the possible amount payable to you in the event the best goes through.
- The betting calculator then calculates the possible win based on the amount you wish to place.
- After creating a ticket, the calculator has an option from which you choose the mobile operator you wish to use e.g. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money or Halo Pesa.
- The final step is usually the submission of the slip (MALIZA) which it involves paying for the ticket.
The payment system’s relatively elaborate compared to others given the use of reference numbers in addition to the 300300 business number used in all the options.
They include going to your MPesa or Halo pesa and following the ticket payment instructions, corresponding to the mobile platform you are using.
Minimum Bet Amount: TZsh 1000
*150*00# then BUSINESS NUMBER (used by all pay platforms 300300) then the REFERENCE NUMBER which is 10333
*150*60# BUSINESS NUMBER then 10333 as the REFERENCE NUMBER.
*150*01#BUSINESS NUMBER then REFERENCE NUMBER 87760.
*150*88# BUSINESS NUMBER then use 1033 as REFERENCE NUMBER.
Alternatively, you can play using your online wallet platform that has concise details on how to deposit funds.
How to Withdraw Money from M-Bet Tanzania
Withdrawals are found in the Deposit/withdrawal icon on the website.
There is an empty tab where the amount you wish to withdraw can be filled then clicking on the withdraw button automatically transfers funds to your mobile money.
In case of any complications, you can contact the customer care office. They can be accessed online through chat or listed numbers.
How to Play M-Bet on Mobile (Via SMS)