Since the introduction of Betin in Kenya, its presence has been felt far and wide. It is so far one of the betting brand in Kenya. It offers a wide range of betting markets on football and other over 25+ sports around the world. Its live betting feature is the best in Kenya. In addition to this, its welcome bonus has made it one of the most sought after betting sites in Kenya. Betin offers a huge 50% sign in bonus of up to Kshs.5000.
There is no way to cancel a Betin bet once placed
At times, it is possible to place a wrong bet and there is need to cancel the bet. Most punters have introduced the option of cancelling an already placed bet subject to their terms and conditions in order to lure more bettors to their sites.
However, Betin is one of the Betting sites in Kenya which does not offer cancellation option once the bet has been placed.
Therefore, it is upon the punter to make sure that he/she makes the right choices before confirming the bet. Here is what to do in order to avoid make the wrong bet:
- Choose your selections
- Counter-check your selections to ensure that they are as you intended them to be
- If not, just go back and make the necessary changes
- After the changes confirm the bet and send
- You can also decide to avoid placing the bet
However, it should be noted that the bookmaker reserves the right to cancel any bet if it discovers. Here are a number of reasons why the bookie may cancel a confirmed bet.
- If the punter is discovered to be below 18 years
- If the stake amount is not available
- If the event is cancelled/postponed before it kicks-off or before it finishes the set period. A postponed event has a 48-hour window before it is declared void
- If the punter is discovered to be operating a fraudulent account