Mkekabet has been causing ripples in Tanzania betting industry. The bookmaker has enticing offers of offers like cashing in of multi-bets before completion, getting your stake back when a punter loses one bet in a five selection over 1.5 odd multi bet stakes and free bet offer for first-time users staking over KSH 1000 and lose.
Placing bets either on the online, USSD or SMS option present chances of committing errors. These may range from staking either low or higher amounts, poor game selections, markets or a change of mind. According to its Terms and Conditions, ACCEPTED bets CAN NOT be canceled. An accepted bet is that stake that has a confirmatory message indicating their placement.
How to Cancel a MkekaBet
While the bookmaker expressly indicates that bet cancellation is an impossibility, there are several ways of going about this (before a bet is accepted). First is the fact that before a bet is placed online, the bookmaker often clarifies and offers a window for changing, making more selections or clearing the entire bet. In addition to this, every punter often stakes an amount in the empty dialogue box. Here are a few ways to cancel your bet
- Check your bet slip to confirm whether you want to make any changes
- Click the CLEAR BET option to cancel the bet
- Another option
- Click the home page and log out (Ensure you do this before entering any stake at the AMOUNT box
- Alternatively, click the CANCEL option to cancel the bet in entirely
- In case you enter an amount and you are prompted by the site if you are not sure of placing the bet for whatever reason, click NO.
How to Cancel a Mkekabet Bet Via SMS
Just as in the online option, cancellation via SMS is a tricky affair. There are several ways you can; however, try to use to solve this. SMS betting uses network connectivity to relay information from a user to the bookmaker. Terms and conditions of Mkekabet reserve it the rights to cancel a bet if the transmitted details are partial. The trick here is to ensure that the transit of the SMS stops. One can rely on network errors or weakened connectivity. Even in these conditions, it is still a matter of chance.
- Try switching off your phone immediately the message begins to be sent
- You can achieve this through the removal of your phone battery.
- Alternatively long press your power button to shut down the phone before the message delivery.
- If you are near a specific place that network connectivity is a problem move to that place.
In the event, the means to halt an SMS relay doesn’t succeed, and Mkekabet sends an accompanying confirmatory message, the user options to cancel the bet become non-existent.
Bet Canceling Terms and Conditions
The fact that bet cancellation found in the third sentence of the general rules, stresses the position of the bookmarker on cancellation. Mkekabet enjoys a monopoly of discretion that it exercises only in extraordinary circumstances which include postponement, abandonment or computer error from their end. Their further denial of liability when a user makes a mistake is a vote of confidence in the measures employed to ensure users countercheck their slips before submission.
The user lacks the power to reverse a placed bet. In the event, he puts a bet he can cancel the bet while in transit both in the online and SMS platform. The only problem is all these there is a slim chance of cancellation of the bet.