One of the biggest limiting factors to any online sports betting model is the bankroll. There is a limit to how much you can lose before crossing the line between responsible betting and gambling addiction. That is why any responsible punter must actively keep track of his or her losses and keep them within an acceptable range.
The alternative way to beating your bankroll limitation lies in leveraging bookie’s bonuses and promotional offers. Sportpesa had the Rafiki Bonus, betPawa has the percentage bonus on their multibets but none of this comes close to what 1XBet has on offer. 1XBet increases the stakes by giving one of the biggest bonuses in the country so far: up to Ksh10,000 on your first deposit.
In this peace, we are going to look at the bonus’ fine print and tell you what to do to ensure that you benefit from it. Most betting houses are well known for having stringent rules that will foil your bonus proceedings. We don’t want you to be a victim of ignorance.
Here is how to get the bonus
- Follow this link to create an account with 1XBET
- Finish your personal profile under the My Account tab and enable the “Take Part in Bonus Offers” option
- Deposit at least Ksh112 to activate the bonus (your bonus is a percentage of your initial deposit. You will get a bigger bonus if you deposit more)
- The bonus will be automatically credited to your betting account
The 1XBET Signup Bonus Terms and Conditions
Each customer can claim the 1XBET first deposit bonus only once. The bonus comes in two parts that are 100% of the initial deposit amount but cannot exceed Ksh10,000. All you have to do to be eligible is finish your account profile and activate the ‘Take Part in Bonus Offers’ option.
How to Use the Bonus Money
At a glance:
- You must use all the bonus money in 30 days on valid wagers
- There are game selection rules on two halves of the bonus money
- You can’t use all your bonus on sports betting alone. You must also participate in 1xGames
- Adhere to account balance terms at the time the bonus money is over
You cannot withdraw the bonus money but you can use it on valid games within 30 days of receiving the bonus. If you still have unspent bonus money on your 31st day, all your winnings made on the bonus money will be canceled.
Note that 1XBET only deems the bonus as exhausted once all the games you wagered on are completed and bets settled. This means if your last bet is on a game that spills over to the 31st day, it doesn’t matter if you made the wager on the 20th day. You will still forfeit the winnings.
The list of games excluded from the bonus vary from time to time. The good news is this will never be a bother to a sports bettor since the exclusions tend to revolve around casino games like Roulette and Poker.
Game Selection Rules
You have to spend half of the bonus amount must be wagered 5 times in accumulator bets (multi bets). Each accumulator bet must contain 3 events or more. At least 3 events within the accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
The other half of the bonus amount must be redeemed by wagering 30 times in 1xGames.
After the bonus has been redeemed, your main account will be credited with the remaining bonus funds, which will not exceed the total bonus amount. If, after it is redeemed, the bonus account balance is less than the minimum stake amount, the bonus is deemed to be lost.
Other Notable 1XBET Terms and Conditions
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers.
- 1xBet has the right to amend the terms of the offer, cancel or renew the offer, or refuse participation at any time without prior notice.
- 1xBet reserves the right to review customers’ transaction records and logs for any reason. If, upon such review, it appears that a customer or customers are participating in strategies that 1xBet in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, 1xBet reserves the right to prevent such customers from taking part in the promotion and to reclaim the bonus.
- Only one bonus is allowed per customer, household, address, shared computer and IP address, and any account details such as e-mail address, bank account, credit card information and payment system account number. Any abuse of the bonus offer will lead to closure of the account.
- The customer must provide identification documents, if necessary, to validate their identity (KYC). Failure to produce documents if requested may lead to forfeiture of the bonus and winnings. The company reserves the right to request the customer’s photo with their identification document (the customer’s face must be clearly visible in the photo) or phone call identification at any time.
- If 1xBet believes itself to be the victim of fraud or money laundering, the company has the right to close the customer’s account and freeze the remaining balance.
The 1XBET bonus can give you a reasonable amount to play around with and perhaps increase your chances of winning more by pushing your risks to the limits. I, however, don’t like the fact that I have to use half of my bonuses on the 1xGames platform. I am a pure sports betting enthusiasts and know nothing about casino games.
While I fancy the bonus, I also feel like I will be constantly on the edge thinking about each coin I wager and what games go into my bets. Even though this sounds like hard work, it might after all instill the discipline I need to properly manage my bankroll and keep track on the risks I take.
You can try out the 1XBET bonus by signing up for an account here.