Philadelphia Union is going head to head with FC Cincinnati starting on 21 Oct 2022 at 03:00 EAT at Subaru Park stadium, Chester city, USA.
The Philadelphia Union started the MLS season in fine form, winning 19 consecutive games after an opening-day draw. Philadelphia lost their last game to charlotte. Charlotte scored 4 goals against Philadelphia, but had a 4 win against Toronto.
The Union is now 1st in the Eastern Conference standings, with 67 points from 34games played this season. Cincinnati has been involved in plenty of high-scoring games this season and they can contest another thriller when they take on Philadelphia.
Cincy knocked D.C United 5-2 last time with striker Brandon Vazquez, Brenner scoring 3 goals and Luciano Acosta. However, their defense has been very unreliable and could be up against it against red-hot Philadelphia, who just knocked Colorado for six last times.
The last Philadelphia Union vs. FC Cincinnati Match Cincinnati took the lead with three goals on Philadelphia scoring one goal.
Philadelphia Union vs. FC Cincinnati head to head
Philadelphia Union and FC Cincinnati have had 10 head to head meetings since 2018; Philadelphia Union won five times, three matches ended in draws while FC Cincinnati won two times.
- FC Cincinnati 3-1Philadelphia Union 07/08/2022
- Philadelphia Union 1-1 FC Cincinnati1 19/06/ 2022
- Philadelphia Union 2-0FC Cincinnati 0 31/10/ 2021
- FC Cincinnati 1-2 Philadelphia Union 2 10/10/2021
- Philadelphia Union 3-0 FC Cincinnati 08/10/ 2020
- Philadelphia Union 5-1Orlando City
- Atlanta United 0-0 Philadelphia Union
- Philadelphia Union 1-0 Pachuca
- Charlotte 4-0 Philadelphia Union
- Philadelphia Union 4-0 Toronto
- New York Red Bulls1-2FC Cincinnati
- DC United 2-5 FC Cincinnati
- FC Cincinnati 2-3 Chicago Fire
- Seattle Sounders FC 1-1 FC Cincinnati
- Real Salt Lake 1-2 FC Cincinnati
Philadelphia Union team news
Beckham Sunderland remains out because of concussion protocol while Kenneth Vermeer has a torn pectoral muscle.
FC Cincinnati team news
FC Cincinnati have four players who are one yellow card away from potentially missing the next match should they advance as Matt Miazga, Nick Hagglund, Ray Gaddis and former Union forward Sergio Santos.
- Philadelphia union win
- Both teams to score