Los Angeles FC vs Los Angeles Galaxy Match Analysis and Prediction

MLS El Trafico derby is back, as the Banc of California Stadium host a battle between Los Angeles FC and Los Angeles Galaxy later this weekend. Definitely it is one of the most awaited fixtures scheduled for 29th August 2021 at 02:00.

Los Angeles FC suffered 2-1 loss in the hands of Vancouver Whitecaps in their previous game. In that game, they had 47% possession, 24 shots with seven on target and a goal from Rossi (45′). Vancouver Whitecaps on the other side had 53% possession, 10 shots with three on target and goals from White (60′) and Gauld (89′). They are hoping for a better showdown being at home in this match.

Los Angeles Galaxy will hope for better results in this match coming from 1-2 defeat to San Jose Earthquakes. In that game, they got 54% possession, 18 shots with four of them on target and goals from Vázquez (65′) and Hämäläinen (71′ Own goal).  For Jose Earthquakes they had 17 shots with six of them on target and goal from Ebobisse (52′).

LA Galaxy have the best chances in this fixture having won three of the last five fixtures they played against Los Angeles; they also won or drew four of the last six matches they played this MLS season. Los Angeles FC lost or drew the last seven matches they played in the MLS.

Los Angeles FC vs Los Angeles Galaxy head to head

These two teams have met head to head 11 times, Los Angeles won in three matches, Los Angeles Galaxy five matches and three matches ended in draw.

  • LA Galaxy 2-1 Los Angeles 09/05/21
  • Los Angeles 2-0 LA Galaxy 25/10/20
  • LA Galaxy 3-0 Los Angeles 07/09/20
  • Los Angeles 0-2 LA Galaxy 23/08/20
  • Los Angeles 6-2 LA Galaxy 19/07/20

Home

  • Vancouver 2-1 Los Angeles
  • Atlanta 1-0 Los Angeles
  • San Jose 2-1 Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles 1-4 Kansas City
  • Los Angeles 2-2 Minnesota

Away

  • LA Galaxy 1-2 San Jose
  • LA Galaxy 1-2 Colorado
  • Minnesota 0-1 LA Galaxy
  • LA Galaxy 1-1 Vancouver
  • LA Galaxy 1-0 Salt Lake

Los Angeles FC team news

Kwadwo Opoku and Eddie Segura remain on the sidelines due to injuries however newly signed from New York City Sebastien Ibeagha might make his first appearance in this coming match.

Los Angeles Galaxy team news

Hernandez will not be available for selection as he is still nursing an injury, meanwhile new striker Dejan Joveljic will take his place.

Prediction and odds

  • Los Angeles Galaxy Win
  • Double Chance
  • Both teams to score
Age Limitation

You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Please bet responsibly.

SBT100
Bonus Code
Prerequisites: Complete profile> Agree to receive casino bonuses>
T&Cs Apply
Ceiling: 1st deposit - €300 2nd deposit - €350 3rd deposit - €400 4th deposit - €450

Complete profile> Agree to receive casino bonuses>

*Check more terms here.

New Bookmakers
Shabiki Bet

SMS betting, live chat support, responsive cash out options

BetPawa

Join now and enjoy boosted odds, low minimum stakes and instant payouts

M-Bet

Signup now and enjoy a signup bonus, 135% bonus on winnings and a 20% referral bonus.

OdiBets

Join now and enjoy a wide range of sports betting markets, speedy deposits and withdrawals

Sportpesa Kenya

Join and Enjoy one of the Most Lucrative Jackpots in Town

Predictions Disclaimer

Any predictions given in this site are the research & opinions of the tipster and are not under any circumstances to be taken as the absolute truth. Be responsible for your own bets

data driven jackpot predictions
melbet 200 bonus code