Linebet Senegal is the leading online sportsbook in Senegal. It’s a great place to bet on a wide range of sporting events, and it offers some of the best odds in the business.
Linebet operates in a number of countries around the world. This sportsbook offers good odds on a number of sports, and you’ll find over 1,000 sporting events to bet on every single day. This is a solid betting site with a lot of good things going for it.
In addition to offering a generous welcome bonus when readers join with the Linebet promo code SBT100, this sportsbook offers pre-match and in-play betting on over 30 sports, as well as promising fast withdrawals, in addition to accepting a wide range of payment methods.
Linebet offers many promotions to its players, with deposit bonsues, cashback and free bets regularly available.
How to Sign Up at Linebet Senegal
Linebet offers four different ways to sign up, including one-click, by phone, by email and through social networks for users who are active on social media.
We highly recommend the one-click method since it is simple. All you have to do is choose Senegal as your county of choice, select the currency you prefer and enter the promo code SBT 100 for exclusive bonuses.
Below is a simple process when signing up:
Follow this link to the Linebet Senegal signup page and select the One Click signup option.
Enter preferred currency
Enter promo code SBT100
Enter the confirmation code you received on your phone as an SMS after step 1
Confirm terms and conditions
After clicking Register, you will be automatically logged into your account and prompted to add and verify your phone number. Ensure that you add & verify your phone number and complete your user profile before starting to play.
How to Signup via Email
The second most recommended way of signing up at Linebet in Senegal is through email. It is a simple process that takes only a few minutes. Below is a simple procedure for signing up through email:
- Follow this link to the Linebet Senegal Signup page
- Enter the country of choice, plus currency
- Fill in information
- Enter promo code (SBT100)
- Click Register
How to Deposit at Linebet Senegal
Linebet has streamlined the deposit process so players can quickly and efficiently fund their accounts and start betting on cricket.
There are 50 payment methods available for Senegaln punters, including 5 e-wallets, 2 mobile payments, one cash option, 1 payment system and 41 cryptocurrencies.
We highly recommend using Skrill as your preferred payment method when depositing at Linebet in Senegal.
To deposit Linebet via Skrill, follow the instructions below:
- Open cashier section
- Click on Skrill’s logo in the deposit section
- Provide an email linked to your Skrill e-wallet
- Verify your identity and location
- Enter the amount to deposit
- Enter the password and a six-digit PIN Code
- Confirm transaction
How to Withdraw at Linebet Senegal
Linebet offers 52 withdrawal options for punters, including 7 e-wallets, cash payment, 2 payment systems and 41 cryptocurrencies. The most popular withdrawal method for Senegal punters is through Webmoney. Here is a simple procedure to withdraw with Webmoney:
- Head to the withdrawal section at Linebet
- Click on Webmoney option
- Enter amount of money to withdraw
- Click to complete the transaction
The funds will be taken from your online betting account immediately but may take a little while (3-7 days as detailed above) to reach your Webmoney wallet.
Withdrawal Rules at Linebet Senegal
Below are withdrawal rules that punters must follow at Linebet:
- Withdrawals from your Linebet account may be suspended or cancelled if there is a suspicion of account misappropriation. In such a case, additional account verification would be required before any additional withdrawals are permitted.
- Withdrawals must be proportionate to the deposit amount when a withdrawal is made using a different method than the one used to make the deposit. Such a withdrawal cap would be useless otherwise.
- Linebet may require the consumer to change their withdrawal method due to security concerns.
- A withdrawal request could be rejected if a user disobeys the terms of the Terms and Conditions.