1XBET is one of the top bookmakers in Nigeria that is gaining popularity. Also, 1XBET offers a range of withdrawal options to punters. Some of the different means of payment methods for 1XBET include Bank Transfer, Visa or MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, among many more. Withdrawing money from 1XBET does not have to be complicated for you; follow the below easy steps.
How to Withdraw from 1XBET in Nigeria
After registering to 1XBET and begin making winnings and profit, the next step that follows is withdrawing your winnings. Here is a step by step guide on how to make easy and fast withdrawals:
- The first step is ensuring that you log into your 1XBET player account.
- Through the official 1XBET site, you will open a window at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the ‘My Account,’ another window will open, showing you the 1XBET Nigeria withdrawal options.
- Using the same window, there is a drop-down feature on the left side of the site.
- Scroll down until you access the option of ‘Withdrawal Funds.’
- Once you click on this option, you will enter into another window.
- With the new window, you can proceed to withdraw money with your preferred option.
- With your preferred option, you can proceed to enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your account by 1XBET, which you will be required to enter in the pop-up window
- After entering the confirmation code, you should wait for some time to accredit the funds to your account.
Other Methods of Withdrawing Money from 1XBET
There are other means of withdrawing funds from 1XBET directly to your account. Skrill is a standard method which Nigerians can utilize in making withdrawals from the site. Skrill is an e-commerce platform that allows for payment and money transfers to be made. Below is a step by step guide to using Skrill:
- Register for a Skrill account
- Open a free account
- Enter your email address and password and click on ‘Next’ icon
- Enter personal information and full name with date of birth and click ‘Next.’
- Select country as Nigeria and currency as Naira
- Enter the address and postal code and click the link for Nigeria’s postal code
- Enter your phone number and check the box to prove you are not a robot
- Click on the open account after receiving the verification email
- Click the Skrill icon on the 1XBET withdrawal options to make a withdrawal