1xBet is among the global betting platforms offering vast betting markets, games, odds, bonuses, and promotions. In this post, I will show you how to register, deposit, and withdraw money from 1xBet Kenya.
How to Register for a 1xBet Account
Registering for an online 1xBet Kenya account is a straightforward process, and I will show in the following steps:-
- Go to 1xBet website and press Registration to open the registration tab/form or follow this link to the registration page
- Enter your phone number and press Send SMS
- A 1xBet-generated code will be sent to your phone number by SMS. Enter the code in the Confirmation Code area and press confirm
- Ensure the currency is in Kenya Shillings, enter your name, password, and a promo code SBT100, and press register
You have successfully registered with 1xBet Kenya, and now I will show you how to make your deposit and withdrawal. However, before that, you will need to complete your personal profile and verify your 1xBet account.
Verifying the 1xBet account includes completing your profile, enabling the 2FA, and setting the security question. This process is important as it enhances the security of your account and removes certain limitations imposed on unverified accounts.
These limitations include withdrawal restrictions and limited access to features, bonuses, and promotions. Follow this link to learn how to verify your 1xBet account.
How to Deposit Money to Your 1xBet Kenya Account
Depositing money into your 1xBet account is simple, but that depends on the payment method you choose. The platform offers up to 50 payment methods that can be made through e-Wallets, mobile payments, payment systems, prepaid cards, and cryptocurrency.
I will show you how to deposit money to a 1xBet account using mobile payment, M-Pesa, Kenya’s most common method.
- Press Deposit on the 1xBet website page
- A pop-up tab with all payment methods will appear. Navigate to the mobile payments and select M-Pesa. However, usually, you will easily see M-Pesa in the recommended methods section on the platform
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, with the minimum required being KES 100
- Press confirm to open the iPay page. IPay links your M-Pesa with your 1xBet account, so you can pay with M-Pesa Express without having to use the 1xBet paybill number
- Press send a payment request for KES (the amount you are depositing) on the iPay page and wait for the request to be sent to your phone
- Enter your M-Pesa pin and hit send on your phone
- You will receive a notification on the iPay page if the deposit process was successful or not
- Head back to the 1xBet account and reload the page to see if your deposit reflects in the Main Account balance
What are the other top 5 payment methods on 1xBet
How to Withdrawal Money from your 1xBet Account
1xBet Kenya offers several withdrawal options to clients, including, E-wallets, mobile payments, payment systems, and cryptocurrency. To withdraw money from this platform, you need to:-
- Press on My Account and navigate to the withdraw funds tab
- A tab with different 1xbet withdraw options will open
- Select your preferred withdrawal option from the available list
- Enter the amount to withdraw and your account details, such as your phone number and email account
- Click confirm to withdraw the sum
Deposits and withdraws terms and conditions on 1xBet
- You can only withdraw money using the same payment details used when depositing funds to the account. If you use different methods for depositing, withdrawals should be proportionate to the deposits made using any particular methods.
- All withdrawal requests are processed 24/7.
- You must place bets with stakes that add up to all deposits, and bets must have odds of at least 1.1. Placing a high volume of bets that have a minimal impact on your balance shall not be considered.
- You must fully verify your account before you can make any withdrawals.
- 1xBet can decline cash withdrawal requests if deposits are made through e-payment systems.
- 1xBet has the right to withhold taxation of 12.5% excise duty on the amount staked and 20% tax on winnings in accordance with the legislation of the Kenya Revenue Authority.
What to do if the payment method used to deposit is not available for withdrawal
If you want to withdraw your money via an alternative payment method. Deposit the minimum amount to your gaming account with the help of another payment system (which is available both for deposit and withdrawal) and place bets on sports events with the sum of your deposit with the odds of no less than 1.1 (or place bets at the casino).
After that, you will need to verify this new withdrawal method to withdraw your funds with the help of it. To do that, you should contact the company’s security specialists via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them with the payment method details you chose.
If it is a credit card, you should attach photos of your credit card from both sides. The first six and the last four digits of your credit card must not be covered. The CVV code can be covered. If it is an e-wallet, provide the Security specialists with a screenshot from the “Account/Personal Profile” section of your e-wallet account with your details visible on it. Once that payment method is verified, you will have no difficulties withdrawing your money through it.