Betika has made it easy to deposit money into your account using mobile payments. There are three easy methods to deposit money into your Betika Kenya account. I will show you how to use all three methods, and you can choose your favorite or the easiest one to use.
In this post, I have covered how to deposit money on Betika using M-Pesa Pay Bill, Airtel Money, and the Betika website (beginning the MPESA or Airtel Money deposit by initiating a prompt from the website.
How to deposit on Betika using M-Pesa Pay Bill
This process should only take a few minutes and is done in the following steps:-
- Open your M-Pesa menu and select Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select Pay Bill and enter the Business Number as 290290.
- Enter the Account Number/Name as BETIKA.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and confirm the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Betika.
- Refresh your Betika webpage or go to the app to see if your new balance reflects.
How to deposit on Betika using Airtel Money
- Go to your Airtel Money menu.
- Select Make Payments.
- Select Pay Bill and enter BETIKA as the business name.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and your Airtel Money PIN.
- Input reference as BETIKA.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for a confirmation message from Betika.
How to deposit on Betika using the Betika website
You can now deposit money on Betika online, and its done in these easy steps:-
- Log into your Betika account on the website or the app. Follow this link to registration page if you don’t have an account yet.
- Press Deposit, which will open a small pop-up window with some amount values.
- Choose the amount value you want or enter the amount manually, or use the up and down arrows to adjust the amount.
- Press deposit and wait for an M-Pesa pop-up on your phone prompting you to enter your pin.
- Enter your PIN and confirm the transaction.
Minimum and Maximum Betika deposit limits
The minimum and maximum deposit limits are uniform across all the payment options. The minimum deposit on Betika is KES 10, and the maximum is KES 140,000.
Can you deposit on Betika using another number?
No, you can only deposit money on Betika using the phone number you registered your account with. We have covered how to register an account with Betika if you are still not familiar with the process.