Betpawa has become one of the leading bookmakers in Kenya due to the betting offers it has. Its Kshs.10 stake jackpot and the prevailing percentage bonuses is something most punters love about the site. However, at times, one may place a bet wrongly and want to cancel the same. Its live betting feature is also something which makes it one of the most liked bookies in Kenya. Here is how one can cancel a wrongly placed bet with Betpawa.
How to Cancel a Betpawa Bet Online
Sometimes, it is possible to place a wrong bet against what was intended. If you place a bet online by mistake, unluckily it is not easy to reverse the bet via Betpawa. It is, therefore, advisable for one to be very careful when placing a bet. However, it is also good to be patient with the wrongly placed bet. Sometimes it might happen that the bet you thought was wrong may turn out to be the right one. Here is how you can avoid the mistakes of placing wrong bets.
- Choose the teams you want to place your bets on
- Select your stake
- Counter-check your bet to ensure that it is as you intended before confirming the bet
- If there is any mistake, just go back and correct the mistake before proceeding
- Confirm your bet
READ ALSO: Betpawa Jackpot Analysis & Predictions
However, Betpawa reserves the right to cancel a bet if it is discovered that the bet contravenes the terms and conditions regarding betting. Below are a number of reasons why Betpawa may cancel an already placed bet:
- If an event is canceled or postponed due to one reason or the other
- If the punter is discovered to be engaging in illegal activities which contravenes the agreement between the “company” and the “client”.
- If the client is discovered to be underage