This week’s Sportpesa Mega Jackpot prediction efforts see us try to get the right outcome for 17 games with the goal of bagging a whopping Ksh186,306,596. This is a few millions more than last weekend’s mega jackpot that stood at Ksh181,474,840. We are going to give you some tentative predictions from our mathematical model to help you steer your bets in the right direction.
As usual, you have to place your bets before the first game kicks off. You will be safe placing your mega jackpot bets by Saturday mid-day. Here is our mathematical prediction of the possible jackpot outcomes. Our model currently focuses on past team performance (goals scored at home, goals scored away in the last 8 games.) We are working on expanding our data points and will be giving you a data breakdown with each prediction to help you crosscheck the facts.
- Bolton vs Sheffield Utd—Sheffield Utd win or draw
- QPR vs Wigan—Wigan win
- Derby vs Preston—Preston win
- Bournemouth vs Everton—Draw
- Southampton vs Leicester—Draw
- Norwich vs Leeds—Leeds win
- Huddersfield vs Cardiff—Hiddersfield win
- Blackburn vs Brentford—Blackburn win or draw
- Alaves vs Betis—Draw
- Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayer Leverkusen—Borussia Monchengladbach win
- Montpellier vs St.Etienne—St.Etienne win
- Rotherham vs Millwall—Rotherham win
- Watford vs Crystal Palace—Draw
- Mainz vs Stuttgart—Draw
- Bordeaux vs Monaco—Monaco win
- Espanyol vs Valencia—Valencia win
- Cagliari vs Sassuolo—Draw
Note that our predictions still mean that you are gambling. It is up to you to make your decisions wisely and do some extra research to add on our tips especially on teams we have suggested it could go both ways.