SportPesa Midweek JP – Nov 21, 2017
It’s a new week and that means another shot at the midweek jackpot.
A quick check on the games shows 10 will be from the Champions and Europa competitions while the remaining 3 games will feature teams in the England Championship competition.
Now, let’s dive into our predictions for this week’s jackpot games.
- 1: Besiktas v FC Porto – Besiktas should fancy a double over Porto in this year’s UCL.
- 1: Nottingham v Norwich City – The Notts have the upper hand in this because of a better scoring record.
- 2: Monaco v RB Leipzig – Monaco has been inconsistent this season in the UCL.
- 2: Millwall v Hull City –
- X: Sevilla FC v Liverpool – Draw
- 1: Libertad Asuncion v Independiente – Home win.
- 1: Ipswich v Sheffield Wed – Home win
- 2: Juventus v Barcelona – Despite his World Cup disappointment, Barca is bound to inflict more pain on Buffon and his team-mates.
- 2: Astana v Villarreal – Away win.
- 2: FC Koln v Arsenal – Koln have been poor this season so the visitors are poised to win this tie.
- FC Lugano v Hapoel Beer Sheva – Away win.
- 2: Bate Borisov v Red Star Belgrade – Red Star could replicate their good play against Arsenal in their last game to snatch a win here.
- 2: Partizan v BSC Young Boys – This tie promises goals hence the team with the better defense should win. We pick Young Boys although a 2-2 draw is still possible.