This weekend’s Sportpesa mega jackpot comes on the wake of last week’s bonus winner who walked away with Ksh31 million just because Everton drew against Wolves. This week, the mega jackpot stands at an even more impressive Ksh181,474,840 mark. With some games already played in major leagues, we have a little bit more data to feed our mathematical prediction model and help push your bets in the right direction.
As usual, you have to place your bets before the first game kicks off. You will be safe placing your mega jackpot bets by Saturday mid-day. Here is our mathematical prediction of the possible jackpot outcomes. Remember that this mathematical prediction doesn’t factor in new transfers and their effect on respective teams since the leagues are just starting and we don’t fully know what they have on offer.
- Ipswich vs Aston Villa—Aston Villa win or draw
- Hull City vs Blackburn—Blackburn win
- Sheffield Utd vs Norwich City—Draw
- West Ham vs Bournemouth—West Ham win
- Everton vs Southampton—Everton win
- Millwall vs Derby—Millwall win
- Wigan vs Nottingham—Wigan win
- Bristol City vs Middlesbrough—Bristol win
- Elche vs Granada—Draw
- Lugo vs Malaga—Malaga win
- Amiens vs Montpellier—Montpellier win
- Dijon vs Nantes—Draw
- Caen vs Nice—Caen win
- Lazio vs Napoli—Napoli win or draw
- Burnley vs Watford—Burnley win
- Toulouse vs Bordeaux—Toulouse win
- Sampdoria vs Fiorentina—Draw
Note that our predictions still mean that you are gambling. It is up to you to make your decisions wisely and do some extra research to add on our tips especially on teams we have suggested it could go both ways.