1xBet is a reliable fast-paced sports betting platform chock full of options regardless of your location. The wide range of sports, virtual games and markets make it a good playing ground for both the upcoming and skilled bettor
- 97%+ on the top leagues
- 50+ sports options
- 500+ alternative betting markets
- 140+ payment methods
- Quick withdrawals
- Cash out
- Virtual sports
- Multilive streaming
- Edit my bet
- Native apps for Android/iOS
- Asian Handicaps
- Paypal- Trustly payments not available
- Curacao license
- Low odds on secondary bets
- ’Heavy or Cluttered’ desktop website
1xBet is a powerhouse that brandishes a Curacao license and an Eastern European background. Since its inception in 2011, it has rapidly grown its player base to almost 1 million active players. This is mostly due to its wide betting options and the irresistible bonuses it offers to first time players.
The majority of its punters come from CIS countries followed by Germany, Portugal, and Africa. The brand also has a notable following in other markets thanks to its rebranding strategy that sees it obtain local licenses and create branded site mirrors for local countries with tailor-made solutions like mobile SMS and Mobile money withdrawal.
This Russian bookie packs a lot of sports, virtual, and casino games that will be more than enough to keep you occupied for years. Couple this with the high odds and almost instant withdrawals and you’ll see why it sits at the top of our best sports betting sites in 2020 list.
Is 1xBet Safe and Legal?
1xBet has been around for almost a decade now. It has carved itself a reputation and massive following thanks to its safety. They are a trustworthy platform that will always pay you your dues and don’t have a complicated fineprint to swindle you. They operate legally across Africa, Portugal and a huge number of CIS countries. 1xBet is legal as long as your country hasn’t barred it from operating in your region. (check barred countries in the 1xBet details summary at the end)
How do I register for 1xBet?
Registering for an account is easy and varies depending on your region. The option that works across the globe is using the registration page on their website.
- Follow this link to the registration page
- Choose if you want to register by phone or email and Click ‘send email’ or ‘send sms’ to get the confirmation code
- Fill in the rest of the information correctly
- Enter the confirmation code you just received
- Enter this promo code 1x_170495
- Click register to open an account
If you are in a country that supports Mobile SMS registration, you can register for an account by sending an SMS to a designated number. Check out our local 1xBet reviews for more on this.
How do I place a bet on 1xBet?
You can place bets using the intuitive website by simply clicking on the markets you want to bet on to build a betslip. The approach is similar when betting on the native mobile apps the platform has for Android and iOS. If your country supports SMS betting, you can check out our location based reviews to find out how to place bets using SMS.
How do I verify my 1xBet account?
The initial verification involves confirming your phone number. This happens automatically if you decide to register using your phone number.
Further verification is rarely necessary for most players. After this, finish up your profile and enter all the needed information to finish the KYC procedure.
Some of the documents need if this step pops up include:
- Photo of the player with a passport in their hands
- A copy of the passport
- Documents that prove your residence (utility bill or bank statement)
Sometimes, you might receive a letter to your physical address with a unique code you should load to your account or have to conduct a Skype interview with 1xBet.
How to use the 1xBet bonus
1xBet runs a first deposit bonus for first timers and numerous promos for existing users. You must have finished your account profile and opted into the bonuses feature to enjoy these.
How to deposit money on 1xBet
Deposit procedures will vary depending on what payment processor you are using to load your account. 1xBet has a total of 140 deposit options. We have listed the most popular at the very end of this review. Visit the deposit page in your 1xBet account and follow prompts to deposit the money. Don’t forget to activate bonus options before making your first deposit.
How to Withdraw on 1xBet
1XBET lets you withdraw money by using the withdraw option on your account. Here is a quick guide on how to withdraw money from your account
- Click the Withdraw button on your accounts header menu
- Choose where you want the money deposited
- Enter the phone number or account number
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click OK
- A confirmation code will be sent to your phone. If you have the Google Authenticator app, the code will be displayed on your phone. Enter this code on 1XBET to initiate the withdrawal
Check the details section at the end of this review to see withdrawal options available
How to get 1xBet promo codes
You can use our no expiry promo code 1x_170495 when signing up to get a welcome bonus.
1xBet updates its promo codes often. We keep track of the latest codes and will notify you as they go live. Scroll through our bonus page or subscribe to us. We will send the bonus offers straight to your inbox whenever they are available.
How to cancel a bet
You can’t cancel a bet.
How to cash out on 1xBet
You can cash out though using the ‘Bet Slip Resale’ feature. Go to My Account> Account History, then bet slip to see the option. You can also see this under the My Bets tab. Remember you can only cash out before games are over and the bet concluded,.
How to contact 1xBet
1xBet is available via Skype, Social media or a callback feature available on their website. Log into your account and click the ‘Request Callback’ button on the sidebar to get a call from support.
Here are other contacts
- General queries: email@example.com.
- Security department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public relations. and advertising: email@example.com.
- Partnership queries (online): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership queries (betting shops): email@example.com.
- Finances: firstname.lastname@example.org.